- Record fine to Meta for data transfer. - How smart Technology changing lives - Voonze.com 28/05/2023The Irish Data Protection Commission alleged that Meta had breached the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when transferring data of EU ...
- Nearly 60% of firms have experienced a GDPR-related data breach in the past five years 28/05/2023This week marks the five year anniversary of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), but new data published today by iResearch ...
- A cautionary poke: $1.2 billion fine imposed on Meta is a warning sign for Israeli co | Ctech 28/05/2023GDPR. The huge 1.2 billion euro fine that Meta received last week from the European Union following the transfer of information of Facebook users ...
- Data protection disasters: Unveiling 10 largest GDPR fines in the EU | Times of India 28/05/2023Check out 10 largest fines for breaching General Data Protection Regulation in the EU as per the reports from World of Statistics.
European Data Protection Supervisor
- CPDP 2023: Protecting privacy on a continuous orbit 26/05/2023CPDP 2023: Protecting privacy on a continuous orbit julia Fri, 05/26/2023 - 16:41 Fri, 05/26/2023 - 12:00 Read Closing Remarks of the CPDP Conference 2023. 0
- International Agreements to fight crime require strong data protection safeguards 04/05/2023International Agreements to fight crime require strong data protection safeguards francesco Thu, 05/04/2023 - 14:36 Thu, 05/04/2023 - 12:00 The EDPS has issued five Opinions on the European Commission’s Recommendations to open negotiations for International Agreements on the exchange of personal data between Europol and the competent authorities of five Latin American countries. 1 Read Press Release and […]
- 5 years of GDPR: Still a benchmark in the EU digital landscape? 02/05/20235 years of GDPR: Still a benchmark in the EU digital landscape? francesco Tue, 05/02/2023 - 14:40 Tue, 05/23/2023 - 12:00 The EDPS and the German BfDI, and the Bavarian BayLDA organise the high-level event: “5th Anniversary of the GDPR: Still a benchmark in the EU digital landscape?” Watch the video recording of the full […]
- Road Safety Package 02/05/2023Road Safety Package francesco Tue, 05/02/2023 - 12:33 Tue, 05/02/2023 - 12:00 Road Safety Package: EDPS highlights that personal data should be processed according to EU data protection law. Read press release Read Opinions 0
- Florida's anti-LGBT laws are unwarranted and un-American | The Hill 28/05/2023Florida's Parental Rights in Education legislation is designed to end practices for which there is no evidence, impose values on students, ...
- A cautionary poke: $1.2 billion fine imposed on Meta is a warning sign for Israeli co | Ctech 28/05/2023If Israel does not act soon, Israeli high-tech companies will face a similar ... This compliance states that the privacy laws in Israel provide ...
- Ask-a-Lawyer event offers free legal advice - KHON2 28/05/2023Legal troubles are not only for the wealthy. Everyone these days needs a bit of help when it comes to dealing with issues that come up in life.
- Period tracking apps: Data protection laws and monitoring crucial - ET HealthWorld 28/05/2023Period tracking apps: Data protection laws and monitoring crucial. On the occasion of World Menstrual Hygiene Day ETHealthworld intends to ...
- John Edwards, Information Commissioner, delivers a keynote speech at the Data and the Future of Financial Services Summit 26/05/2023Event took place on 17 May 2023
- ICO statement on Capita incident 25/05/2023Capita has reported an incident to us and we are assessing the information provided.
- Statement in response to the Open Rights Group’s report 25/05/2023The ICO does not share the views in the Open Rights Group report.
- ICO issues Ministry of Justice with reprimand after confidential personal information left in prison holding area 24/05/2023The ICO has issued a formal reprimand to the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) after confidential waste documents were left in an unsecured prison holding area.